Average....A mere Joe

Friday, October 3, 2008

This is a poem...
read the poem....
enjoy the poem...
ITS ABOUT ME....


Average
A mere Joe
Turn tables.
Head phones
DJ shows
Spins
Influenced by a passion within
Happy with a hype crowd,
And their crunk grins.
You keep me doing DAT
Met on somthing like myspace
Or its counterpart the book with a ... Read Moreface
Rules set early on.
Who would have knew
We wood be so cool
1#Newho
Yea we’ve broken sum so far.
Stay in your jar
Preserve us
Like jam.jelly.
It’s me Joe save my number in your cellie
Joe u my nigga!
My bigga nigga
My real bigga nigga
Protection figure
Stature so dominating
Intimidating.
Convo at times frustrating
Controversial, sometimes nasty
Joe! Respect! Me! IM classy
Hahaha.lmao, brb, j/k, lol,
IM-ing till the wee hours,
How he showers me…
With kindness, concern,
our friendship was truly earned
we deserved it
U deserve it Joe
And I owe u
What a friend…Joe
JOEY---WOAH

By Hazel Brown


0 comments: